Cant upload photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant upload photos

So I recently had all 5 photos I upladed rejected as usual lol, anyway I want to try again however when i click 'add photos' it says "Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons: You have reached your queue limit"

How can thus be possible if I dont have any photos in the que?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Dash8captain View Post
    So I recently had all 5 photos I upladed rejected as usual lol, anyway I want to try again however when i click 'add photos' it says "Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons: You have reached your queue limit"

How can thus be possible if I dont have any photos in the que?

Thanks in advance
    Your upload slots will be blocked by your five rejections for two weeks. Each image that you have rejected will block one slot. This is to encourage you to be more selective, only upload your best images, and work on improving them before simply trying again (or before trying in the first place). The digital photography forum is a good place to start for feedback before uploading.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Your upload slots will be blocked by your five rejections for two weeks. Each image that you have rejected will block one slot. This is to encourage you to be more selective, only upload your best images, and work on improving them before simply trying again (or before trying in the first place). The digital photography forum is a good place to start for feedback before uploading.
      a question, sometimes some of my rejected get cleared within 7 days? but ive noticed its only for new registrations, so is that something? sidenote, could u have a look at my pre-screen thread pls im waiting for a reply since quite a while now and would appreciate some feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
        sidenote, could u have a look at my pre-screen thread pls im waiting for a reply since quite a while now and would appreciate some feedback
        I'll personally be taking a pass for giving any more advice for the time being. I've seen too many images/appeals from you in the queue with comments like "dlowwa said it was ok, so you should accept it", one recent appeal in particular said something similar, yet the last advice I had given you in the forum was that the image was still borderline - but you obviously still went ahead and appealed. My opinion is only mine; there are many others on the crew who may or may not agree, so using my name (or anyone else's) as a justification for acceptance kind of shows a lack of respect for the other members of the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Appreciate it I will indeed be more selective next time can you add a link to which forum I should start looking for feedback etc?

Comment

Digital Photo Processing Forum

Comment

Working...
            X