Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected for incorrect date

Hi,

I've just had a photo rejected for bad info - incorrect date. The date on the photo was 23/10/18 but should be 22/10/18 - I guess the date on my camera is wrong. Is it possible to appeal and have the date corrected or will I need to upload it again? Also some of the other photos in my queue will have the wrong date on them too, is it possible to correct this as well - I can't seem to do it from the 'correct info' button?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated,
    Michael

Originally posted by aeroplaneman747 View Post
    Hi,

I've just had a photo rejected for bad info - incorrect date. The date on the photo was 23/10/18 but should be 22/10/18 - I guess the date on my camera is wrong. Is it possible to appeal and have the date corrected or will I need to upload it again? Also some of the other photos in my queue will have the wrong date on them too, is it possible to correct this as well - I can't seem to do it from the 'correct info' button?

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated,
    Michael
    They will need to be uploaded again, as there is no way to change the date once they are in the queue.

Comment

And the same for the rejected one? If so do I need to wait for the current rejected one to disappear before reuploading?

Comment

Originally posted by aeroplaneman747 View Post
        And the same for the rejected one? If so do I need to wait for the current rejected one to disappear before reuploading?
        That is correct.

Comment

Working...
        X