X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request approval for 1920 px upload size

Hello,
    In section 2 of the General Submission Guidelines, it says:
    Currently your maximum approved upload size is 1280 pixels wide. Request approval for 1920 px upload size.

If I request the approval for 1920 px upload size, assuming they grant it to me, does it mean that all the photos thereafter I have to upload them to that resolution, or can I continue uploading to 1280 pixels?
    Thank you.

Originally posted by B7478 View Post
    Hello,
    In section 2 of the General Submission Guidelines, it says:
    Currently your maximum approved upload size is 1280 pixels wide. Request approval for 1920 px upload size.

If I request the approval for 1920 px upload size, assuming they grant it to me, does it mean that all the photos thereafter I have to upload them to that resolution, or can I continue uploading to 1280 pixels?
    Thank you.
    It is not a requirement that all images be uploaded at that size, if approved.

Comment

OK. Thank you.

Comment

Bear in mind that images at 1920 px need to be absolutely perfect. At that size faults become very obvious. I generally use 1400 - 1500 px as a working average.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Bear in mind that images at 1920 px need to be absolutely perfect. At that size faults become very obvious. I generally use 1400 - 1500 px as a working average.
          and "important" lens

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            But, I understand that to use 1400-1500 px, first you have to admit the request to use 1920 px. Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by B7478 View Post
              But, I understand that to use 1400-1500 px, first you have to admit the request to use 1920 px. Is this correct?
              Yes, you need to be granted the 1920 max size. I have that permission which was granted back when 1600 pixels was the largest size permitted. It has now become 1920 pixels since the 16:9 format was introduced back in January 2018 (or maybe 2017 .) i’m old with a bad memory !!!
              Last edited by brianw999; 2018-11-21, 18:56.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks Brian for your response and help. I requested it yesterday and I am waiting for the answer.
                Greetings.

Comment

Working...
                X