To me it seems blurred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me it seems blurred

G-BNLI. Boeing 747-436. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I would not appear to be pedantic, but this picture seems blurry and backlit

Did you notice the date the pic been taken?
    It's 1993

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9205062
      This image is from 1993 and is of an aircraft in an historic livery.

In the upload guidelines it does mention "Please keep in mind that rarity of a photo will be taken into account by our screening team" hence you would probably find this is the case here. Also i'm not sure if it's a scan or not but if so "Guidelines for composition or obstruction do not apply to rare old scans. " is also stated in the Guidelines.

Comment

If you've got 25-year old+ scans that are of better quality, feel free to upload them

Honestly, this image is better than 10-15% of modern images I've seen submitted in the past year, so yeah, despite your pedantism, the quality is actually pretty good for the age.

Comment

Iconic BA 747 image in their 100th year. As Dana said, better than some recently taken images we see uploaded every day as screeners.

Comment

ok I don't know this.
            I have 4 photos taken in Bari (LIBD) of which 3 air-air that I have been given by a pilot.
            I do not know well in which year they were taken. I show you them
            Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	1032562

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1032563

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	1032564

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	1032565

Comment

ok I don't know this.
              I have 4 photos taken in Bari (LIBD) of which 3 air-air that I have been given by a pilot.
              I do not know well in which year they were taken. I show you them
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]21337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21338[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21339[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21340[/ATTACH]
              And were they yours, they likely would be accepted. Anything pre-2002-03 has much lower standards applied

Comment

Unfortunately, the pilot who gave them to me is now no longer alive.

Comment

Unfortunately, the pilot who gave them to me is now no longer alive.
                  If you are really keen on uploading them, you can start a new account with the name something like "(Pilot's Name) Collection". This would be allowable. With a little cleaning up, most of those should be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                  X