Photo acceptance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo acceptance

Hey i want some help on trying to get some photos accepted onto Jetphotos. I have a Canon EOS Rebel t5i and i use the 75-300mm lens when i go spotting. I use Adobe Lightroom on my phone to edit. IS there any advice i can get so i can get my photos accepted? I've had like 20 rejections. Thanks -Ben

Originally posted by aviation.mco View Post
    Hey i want some help on trying to get some photos accepted onto Jetphotos. I have a Canon EOS Rebel t5i and i use the 75-300mm lens when i go spotting. I use Adobe Lightroom on my phone to edit. IS there any advice i can get so i can get my photos accepted? I've had like 20 rejections. Thanks -Ben
    You might want to see here if you have specific questions about your images/rejections:

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!

Comment

well, not editing your pics on your phone would be a good first step...

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        well, not editing your pics on your phone would be a good first step...

Alex
        This is very good advice....the number of people I hear these days saying that they edit on their phone. That's fair enough if all you want to do is upload to Insta, but if you're serious about it you need a decent laptop or desktop solution with a good quality display. Something that looks amazing on my iPhone can look truly horrendous on a big display.

Comment

i started to edit my photos on Adobe Lightroom on the computer and then i got 2 photos accepted.

Comment

Working...
          X