Similar rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar rejection

Hello! Sorry to ask, I got a "similar" rejection but I thought with the rule change a couple of years ago these would not be considered similar, maybe I am wrong? They were taken on a different day and different background, one being at an angle and the other is a side shot. The only thing I can think of is that there is not enough difference between the angle shot and the side of the plane (although I thought we got rid of the 45 degree requirement)?
    Thank you for any help

Accepted picture 29 August 2017:

Click image for larger version

Name:	85197_1509953286.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	1045995

Rejected picture, 25 March 2019 (right before Virgin Atlantic 747 was replaced with 787/A340 to KLAS):

Click image for larger version

Name:	37127_1554663668.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	597.9 KB
ID:	1045996

Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
    Hello! Sorry to ask, I got a "similar" rejection but I thought with the rule change a couple of years ago these would not be considered similar, maybe I am wrong? They were taken on a different day and different background, one being at an angle and the other is a side shot. The only thing I can think of is that there is not enough difference between the angle shot and the side of the plane (although I thought we got rid of the 45 degree requirement)?
    Thank you for any help

Accepted picture 29 August 2017:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23634[/ATTACH]

Rejected picture, 25 March 2019 (right before Virgin Atlantic 747 was replaced with 787/A340 to KLAS):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23635[/ATTACH]
    Images are very similar in terms of angle, light, and composition. In such cases, we generally look for more than two years difference for them to not be considered similar.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Images are very similar in terms of angle, light, and composition. In such cases, we generally look for more than two years difference for them to not be considered similar.
      Oh OK, I wasn't aware of that! Thank you very much for the clarification!

Comment

Working...
      X