Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queue slots and rejected photos

Hello,

I have currently 3 rejected photos and 2 photos in the queue.
    This gives me a total of 5 which brings me to 0 queue slot left. I do not quite understand when are the 3 slots that corresponds to the 3 rejected photo will come back as available for me. Is this past the 14 days ? This feels quite long doesn't it ?
    Can someone remind me of the rules regarding precisely this ?

Thank you !

Originally posted by RSD View Post
    Hello,

I have currently 3 rejected photos and 2 photos in the queue.
    This gives me a total of 5 which brings me to 0 queue slot left. I do not quite understand when are the 3 slots that corresponds to the 3 rejected photo will come back as available for me. Is this past the 14 days ? This feels quite long doesn't it ?
    Can someone remind me of the rules regarding precisely this ?

Thank you !
    Correct! The rejected photos will be deleted 14 days after screening, the slots will be available again after that.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thank you LX-A343. This feels like a strong punishing time to me but well... I guess it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by RSD View Post
        Thank you LX-A343. This feels like a strong punishing time to me but well... I guess it is what it is
        It's not punishment so much as something to incentivize you to only upload your best images, and to perhaps even seek advice in the feedback forum before uploading them. The fewer images with lower chances of being accepted in the queue, the better for everyone who is submitting images.

Comment

how to you get more slots? I currently have 6 photos in database and I want to know when ill get more slots.

Comment

You get 20 slots once you get to 10 photos in the DB

Comment

To help me revisit some photo-editing as to where I was making some mistakes I went over this video for some pointers. That is if you using a PhotoShop type application. And yes half a month, two weeks or 14 days does seem like a long time but those are the rules. With so many photographers wanting to get noticed on associated sites like Flightradar24, they are filling up the queues compared to some other aviation photo sites.

Hey everyone in this guide I will be showing you a simple image taken from a camera into a high quality upload to websites such as www.jetphotos.net & www.ai...

Comment

Originally posted by baldwin8 View Post
                To help me revisit some photo-editing as to where I was making some mistakes I went over this video for some pointers. That is if you using a PhotoShop type application. And yes half a month, two weeks or 14 days does seem like a long time but those are the rules. With so many photographers wanting to get noticed on associated sites like Flightradar24, they are filling up the queues compared to some other aviation photo sites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0mpFOHOXJU&list=WL
                There are many ways to fix photos. I use a good method with RAW camera which has been giving me good results for about a year. obviously every photo has its own characteristic and the method must always be adapted.
                here my little guide (sorry without audio and with Italian captions).
                Excuse my bad English

Comment

Working...
                X