Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo removal reques

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photo removal reques

    I got the wrong registration number,Uploaded duplicate photos.Please removal it
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9311065

    Thanks so much!

  • #2
    Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
    I got the wrong registration number,Uploaded duplicate photos.Please removal it
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9311065

    Thanks so much!
    You can change the registration in the "submit corrections" form under the photo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by meeshboi View Post
      You can change the registration in the "submit corrections" form under the photo.
      You misunderstand. He has two of the same image, one with incorrect info.

      Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
      I got the wrong registration number,Uploaded duplicate photos.Please removal it
      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9311065

      Thanks so much!
      Deleted.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        You misunderstand. He has two of the same image, one with incorrect info.



        Deleted.
        Apologies, didn't read into it too much.

        Comment

        Working...
        X