Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seahawk
    replied
    The plane is under going a re-paint, so the livery changes every work step, it is obvious that only the final result will count as hot.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    Quite common sense that she is not hot.
    I don't see it that way, but if that's the screener's perspective, then please change the detailed upload guidelines to reflect this

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
    Yes. I saw the comment. However, there is nothing in the detailed upload guidelines stating this. If photos are going to be rejected for a reason like this, then state it in the detailed upload guidelines. If it was stated there, I wouldn't have uploaded as hot and therefore wouldn't have had this problem. From my perspective, the livery is different, so therefore the way I see it and the way the guidelines say it, is it should be hot, and therefore should be accepted.
    Quite common sense that she is not hot.

Leave a comment:

• NZDN_spotting
    replied
    Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
    The airplane is in process of painting - the livery is not fully visible right now. Screener left you a comment in appeal which clears your doubts by the way
    Yes. I saw the comment. However, there is nothing in the detailed upload guidelines stating this. If photos are going to be rejected for a reason like this, then state it in the detailed upload guidelines. If it was stated there, I wouldn't have uploaded as hot and therefore wouldn't have had this problem. From my perspective, the livery is different, so therefore the way I see it and the way the guidelines say it, is it should be hot, and therefore should be accepted.

Leave a comment:

• TomEPKK
    replied
    The airplane is in process of painting - the livery is not fully visible right now. Screener left you a comment in appeal which clears your doubts by the way

Leave a comment:

• Clarification on hot photo new livery rule

I recently had what I thought was a hot photo of a repainted aircraft (new livery) rejected for invalid hot because "the livery may change again". From how I understand the rules, any change in livery is hot.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Can someone clarify this for me?

Cheers
    Reuben
Working...
X