Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    You know, we would usually have even more people complaining because we don't screen hot photo faster

So... Feel free to come up with a better idea, knowing that hot photo guidelines are clear in the upload guideline + on the upload page.

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• northstardc4m
    replied
    Ok a couple things:

I have previously uploaded a new reg and it did not automatically go to the "hot" queue.

27 minutes seems exceptionally fast when the lockout lasts 2 weeks for someone new to this. If there is such fast results there should be a warning prior to upload. I don't trust my main display so I tend to double check on a second computer, and I often see issues there I don't on the first and vice-versa... this kind of thing would make me not want to continue with this. The process in this case makes this all seem excessively unfair and make me question the whole point.

In this case after looking on the second computer I would of deleted the photo from my queue and redone the crop... To be literally robbed of a slot for this when I'm trying to figure out exactly what the screeners are looking for seems wrong.
    Last edited by northstardc4m; 2019-07-23, 20:25. Reason: clarification of thoughts

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    Because it is a new registration. Then the shot will be in the hot queue.

Leave a comment:

• northstardc4m
    started a topic Why was this shot rejected so quickly

Why was this shot rejected so quickly

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7456556

This shot was rejected in under 30 minutes, before I could even properly review it myself. Why? First you get me used to 7+ days in the queue now you rejected it in minutes. I literally tried to run dust check on it after grabbing a drink and it was gone already?

I didn't flag it as hot or anything of the kind?

I'm very confused.
Working...
X