X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
    I won't lie im confused i don't know what to put it as then, airline?
    Not sure what airline has to do with your initial question, but in regards to genre, you have only two options: Civilian or Military. As clearly stated above, it is not Military.

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    I won't lie im confused i don't know what to put it as then, airline?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Yea they put it as military/government so should i keep it then?
    Genre is not autofilled. Erwin has already told you whether it was military or not:

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
    Not Military

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    Yea they put it as military/government so should i keep it then?

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Auto fill gives you all correct info.

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    what am i supposed to put it as then? there's manufacturer, other, general aviation and airline

Leave a comment:

• ErwinS
    replied
    hey guys i just added a Bahrain - royal flight 767 into the waiting list and was just making sure i have the correct info it's classed as military/government and i put business jet in the specific category, is that correct?
    Not Military and yes, bizjet.

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    correct info?

hey guys i just added a Bahrain - royal flight 767 into the waiting list and was just making sure i have the correct info it's classed as military/government and i put business jet in the specific category, is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• YsMilan
    replied
    Almost all frequencies can be found on the Jeppesen chart.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1041077

Leave a comment:

• gxaid
    replied
    Google: [Airport ICAO code] charts

for example: LGSK charts

Most probably this search will return a Skyvector.com link in the very first results with all publicly available airport data.

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• meeshboi
    replied
    hey guys i bought a radio a couple day ago and now i was wondering what website have the real frequencies I've already got some which are working but on my radio I've put in 3 different tower frequencies. and now i'm not even sure if those ones are real so if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
    look up your local airport frequency on google. LiveATC shows the required frequencies, if not other websites.

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    frequencies

hey guys i bought a radio a couple day ago and now i was wondering what website have the real frequencies I've already got some which are working but on my radio I've put in 3 different tower frequencies. and now i'm not even sure if those ones are real so if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• meeshboi
    replied
    Originally posted by jayjay0479 View Post
    I always use an app called LiveATC Air Radio you can listen to any civilian airport even if you not Close to the airport. Best of all its supported on The App Store or The Google Play Store.
    I would recommend LiveATC Air Radio.
    I strongly dislike LiveATC. There is a fairly long delay and usually the audio comes out very distorted and hard to understand. Unless your not near the frequency, using a UHF receiver is the best option.

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
    Only works in some countries, illegal to broadcast or publish radio transmissions in NZ
    yea i had a look and it's illegal in the uk but i can still use a radio for just my personal use?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X