X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quebec Golf
    replied
    Originally posted by jakew04 View Post
    that's interesting i was looking at the 80d but do you think i could change it to a 77d there very similar
    The 77D is indeed appealing. Even the buffer size is essentially identical to the 80D. Comparing the two I would pay attention to the following on the 77D:

1. inability to perform MFA in-camera
    2. build quality (closer to a Rebel or closer to a double-digit?)

Regards,

Alex

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    Originally posted by martin_i85 View Post
    150-600mm Tamron or Sigma, latest generations. Affordable and pretty nice for good weather and light conditions.
    Or Canon 100-400L II, I own this and very satisfied.
    Ive owned the sigma 150-600 i don't like the weight and the iq at 600mm i would rather have a 100-400 canon like you said

thanks for the feedback

Leave a comment:

• martin_i85
    replied
    150-600mm Tamron or Sigma, latest generations. Affordable and pretty nice for good weather and light conditions.
    Or Canon 100-400L II, I own this and very satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• 777MAN
    replied
    that's interesting i was looking at the 80d but do you think i could change it to a 77d there very similar

i can't get rid of my 400mm just for the reason that when i go to lakenheath i can't get close enough with my 70-300

thank you for the suggestions ill for sure look into the 80d or the 77d
    Hi, just had a quick look at the retail (UK) prices of your current L lens. Assuming yours are in good condition you might be able to part ex or sell them and go with the excellent Canon 100-400 mkii? Thats an amazing lens, great IQ and IS. It takes the 1.4 convertor very well to.

Your 7d will get the job done in the meantime. I use full frame but thats driven by commercial work reasons. T

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    replied
    Originally posted by 777MAN View Post
    You have the Canon 70-300L amazing lens , put it with a canon 6d mk 2 or canon 80d
    sell the 400 - never got a decent image from mine. YMMV

i can't get rid of my 400mm just for the reason that when i go to lakenheath i can't get close enough with my 70-300

thank you for the suggestions ill for sure look into the 80d or the 77d

Leave a comment:

• 777MAN
    replied
    hello guys

i have a canon 70-300mm L IS and a 400mm F5.6 prime and the camera is a canon 7d

i would like to buy a tamron 100-400 because the 400mm prime is not very convenient but i was also wondering maybe just to buy another camera i'm not sure what camera i was thinking the 77d but maybe it would be best to get a full frame? like the 6d or the 5d mark II i don't know whats best so i was wondering what you guys think ?

i know the tamron for canon has the same image quality as the 300mm even when it's at 400mm

or any other options like the canon 100-400 mark I or a different camera i'm really looking for convenience

so tell me what you guys think thanks in advance
    You have the Canon 70-300L amazing lens , put it with a canon 6d mk 2 or canon 80d
    sell the 400 - never got a decent image from mine. YMMV

Leave a comment:

• jakew04
    started a topic jakew04 - general questions

jakew04 - general questions

hello guys

i have a canon 70-300mm L IS and a 400mm F5.6 prime and the camera is a canon 7d

i would like to buy a tamron 100-400 because the 400mm prime is not very convenient but i was also wondering maybe just to buy another camera i'm not sure what camera i was thinking the 77d but maybe it would be best to get a full frame? like the 6d or the 5d mark II i don't know whats best so i was wondering what you guys think ?

i know the tamron for canon has the same image quality as the 300mm even when it's at 400mm

or any other options like the canon 100-400 mark I or a different camera i'm really looking for convenience

so tell me what you guys think thanks in advance
Working...
X