Canon EOS 4000D Battery Grip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon EOS 4000D Battery Grip?

Hi, i have this question, i have a Canon EOS 4000d, and i Will start to use it. Is a "new" camera, launched in 2018. I want to know if a Battery Grip can be used in this camera, if Yes, which Battery Grip?
    Thanks! -MM

I cannot find any mention of a battery pack in Canons list of accessories. It may well be that there is no facility to fit one given that it would cost almost as much as the camera.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Following further research it seems that Canon do not make a battery grip for the LP E-10 battery. I would be very suspicious of any third party grip and would want a definite returns policy in place before buying. There is a third party grip around but it talks about requiring an external cable to fully function.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neewer-Ve....c100005.m1851
      Last edited by brianw999; 2019-09-09, 13:42.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by MatÃ*as Munera View Post
        Hi, i have this question, i have a Canon EOS 4000d, and i Will start to use it. Is a "new" camera, launched in 2018. I want to know if a Battery Grip can be used in this camera, if Yes, which Battery Grip?
        Thanks! -MM
        I have found a similar thread at Reddit it might help you with your concern.

It says that 1300D grip is compatible with EOS 4000D

I have a different Canon camera model I tried to using 5D MKIV somehow it felt compatible without issues. Which I bought online through rent to buy.

I don't want to waste money that's why I rented it first before buying it.

Comment

Working...
        X