Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Airport terminal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Airport terminal

    I have a question.
    I have a recent photo of the airport but it does not appear on FR24 which, instead, displays a very old photo when part of the new terminal is missing. Can anyone tell me why?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9467701

  • #2
    Airport pictures are not being added to Fr24 automatically. An admin has to do that.
    Last edited by JVSpotter; 2019-10-08, 11:00.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,

      I have now tagged the photo to be displayed.

      Currently the photos need to be manually tagged for display on FR24 but we are looking into automating this in the future. For the time being, feel free to post on the forum if you have airport photos not showing up.

      Thanks,
      Laurence

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
        Hi,

        I have now tagged the photo to be displayed.

        Currently the photos need to be manually tagged for display on FR24 but we are looking into automating this in the future. For the time being, feel free to post on the forum if you have airport photos not showing up.

        Thanks,
        Laurence
        Thanks. But which forum do you mean, here on JP or FR24?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post

          Currently the photos need to be manually tagged for display on FR24 but we are looking into automating this in the future. For the time being, feel free to post on the forum if you have airport photos not showing up.
          Hi! The same question about UNNT airport and my photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9191568

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by marianna View Post
            Hi! The same question about UNNT airport and my photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9191568
            Hi,

            Photo is now showing:

            https://www.flightradar24.com/airport/ovb

            Thanks,
            Laurence

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
              Thanks. But which forum do you mean, here on JP or FR24?
              Please post here on the JP forum.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                Please post here on the JP forum.
                Thanks

                Comment

                Working...
                X