FR24 no show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 no show

Hi! This photo (uploaded about 10 hours ago) https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9492819 is not being displayed on FR24. I remember it usually takes 1 or to 2 hours to appear on FR24. In this case the new photo shows the aircraft in a special cs while the old photo on FR24 still shows the previous colour scheme. So it looks strange... Could you please check it?

Originally posted by MAG View Post
    Hi! This photo (uploaded about 10 hours ago) https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9492819 is not being displayed on FR24. I remember it usually takes 1 or to 2 hours to appear on FR24. In this case the new photo shows the aircraft in a special cs while the old photo on FR24 still shows the previous colour scheme. So it looks strange... Could you please check it?
    Sometimes it takes a bit longer...
    I can see it in the FR24 app, just wait for it to update.
    I've noticed some time ago, that after the previous actual photo was being displayed for longer time, it takes more time for next one to come up, be patient .
    Kind Regards
    M

Comment

Ok, thank you! Maybe the latest updates on FR24 results in longer appearance time... maybe it's a new polices FR24...

Comment

I'm not sure it can be viewed on FR24

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
          I'm not sure it can be viewed on FR24
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191027_1417UTC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	771.8 KB
ID:	1043502

Previously I've checked it on my phone, now on PC, and apparently it's displayed...
          Kind Regards
          M

Comment

Originally posted by MAG View Post
            Ok, thank you! Maybe the latest updates on FR24 results in longer appearance time... maybe it's a new polices FR24...
            I can see it Mikhail... Maybe it just took time for the systems to clear cache and create new references.
            As with any other application, behaviour is not predictable (except for "it works when you don't need it and it doesn't when you need it)...
            Enjoy it as long as you can, before the next image appears on FR24 (y)

Comment

Working...
            X