Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photo Map Location

Hello everyone,

I noticed that an airport in Romania doesn't have the pin on the Photo Map , so I thought I'd share it with you , maybe someone could ad it in the database!
    The Airport is called Tuzla LRTZ - Romania (https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Tuzla+-+LRTZ) and it's located at 43°59'7.44"N 28°36'55.40"E !
    And also I see that there are two different locations on the database with the same Airport , (https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Tuzla+-+LRTZ) and (https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Tu...eld%20-%20LRTZ) , can somebody please delete the second one as it's the second location for the same place , as I sayd

Thank you all,
    Alex

Hi guys,

Instead of opening a new post, I've decided to use this one from Alex.
    Any idea why there's a lot of locations not showing on the map? There's a couple from Portugal not working (for example, Évora, Castelo Branco, and a couple more).

How can I help to correct that?

Best regards,
    Paulo

Comment

The main reason is that airfield/airport must have IATA code. That's why small airfields, museums etc are not visible on map.
      If airport has IATA code but is not visible - maybe admins are able to add it.

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
        The main reason is that airfield/airport must have IATA code. That's why small airfields, museums etc are not visible on map.
        If airport has IATA code but is not visible - maybe admins are able to add it.
        All of the airports that I'm referring do have a ICAO code. Shouldn't this work?

Merry Christmas to the JP community

Comment

Originally posted by Shark_tt View Post
          All of the airports that I'm referring do have a ICAO code. Shouldn't this work?

Any admin for this issue?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Shark_tt View Post

Hi,

TomEPKK wrote, they need to have IATA code, not ICAO.

Comment

Hi,

As Tomasz C and Marian wrote above, we only currently have locations for airports with IATA codes.

It is on our backlog to update this to include ICAO codes but this is not something we will working on in the near future.

Thanks,
              Laurence
              Last edited by laurencefr24; 2020-01-13, 07:33.

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                It is on our backlog to update this to include ICAO codes but this is not something we will working on in the near future.
                Too bad that it's not a near future thing. To be honest, it's one of the biggest reasons that I've returned to JP, I really enjoy that feature.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X