No announcement yet.

Canon EOS 300D my options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the contacts on your card. I think I remember cleaning mine with a soft cloth, as I thought one or two of the contacts were showing some signs of oxidation. Very slight mind you, but I know I had handled those things improperly more then once.

Hey...just saw the most popular of the last 7 AND 30 days next door! Well done!

Comment

Hey...just saw the most popular of the last 7 AND 30 days next door! Well done!
      Thanks, I'm pretty stunned...!

Just my invasion of Johan's perfect little world...

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        The funny thing is, on the LCD it looks fine, just when I read it onto the PC with my card reader, I get crap.
        Clovis,

Have you tried downloading directly from the camera to the USB port when that happens? I would have to say that if the photo shows okay on the camera LCD that it is a read problem of some sort. I have three different card readers that I use with my Olympus and so far I haven't seen that kind of problem.

In fact the only problem that I have really noticed is that I have shot so many photos that I have burned out 4 pixels on the sensor. The camera is going back to Olympus soon for that reason and a good cleaning. Mine is a C-700 and is older than yours and I suspect it has spent a lot more time out in harsh conditions such as subzero temps all day, snow, and rain. Overall I have to say that it has held up amazingly well.

Comment

Working...
        X