• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice hat !!

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Nope, the other one. But I am a few Kilos lighter now too.

Comment

Awww great ... now i'll have to buy him an even bigger hat >)

He's pretty much tarmac lice now isn't he?

ADG
        No makeovers please .....

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn
          Nope, the other one. But I am a few Kilos lighter now too.

Hah! I was at Temora that day with the video camera - every other minute of ground level footage features some bloke in a yellow vest shooting pics - didn't realise until now that was you Glenn .

Comment

Extremely sorry about that. I try to alternate my position but the palcement of the aircraft that day co-inciding with the position I wanted to be in to get the landings made it hard. Normally I am out of normal photography locations

Are you going back this weekend. The Hudson is due in.

Comment

No apology needed Glenn, I edited you out later

The aircraft were badly parked that day anyway - one in particular ruined any chance of filming the approach and landings from the crowd line.

Can't get there this weekend - shame they didn't mention the Hudson in their press advertising. I'll watch the flypast in Canberra instead.

Comment

Flypast in Canberra

<SOB>

When you see the dark green Tiger Moth. Think of me. I knocked back a seat in that so I could go and shoot the Hudson, and the V8 Commodore racing the cessna A-37 dragonfly. Which has now been downgraded to Tom Moons Extra. Actually downgrade is a bad word to use there but you know what I mean. Will however open up to a better possible shot now but got to arrange it first.

Comment

Glenn ... I think i'll upload the photo i have of you from LHR, the one with you looking like a lobster
                  Shaun

Comment

Me! Me! Pick me! I've got one too...

Glenn, once again, appears as if by magic in the back of someone's photo. (actually, to be correct, I planned this one...). Glenn and someone else getting shot up by the Temora Spitfire at the Scone airshow, Oct 2003

Adam

Comment

Working...
                    X