No announcement yet.

Who Shoots What

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes you say that Jon? I have little or no time on my D100 images. What firmware version is yours?

Comment

Same here. I spend like less then a minute editing my photos from my Nikon D100. Just a simple resize, sharpen it, and mess with the colors and voila, you have a top quality photo.

Kevin.

Comment

check out www.fotoware.com and download fotostion 5.0- has a lot of automated actions that make getting great images easy

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
          What makes you say that Jon? I have little or no time on my D100 images. What firmware version is yours?
          I'm using the newest version (2.0, I think). There's just sometihng about the Canon 10D or D60 that makes aviation related shots better. With Canon it seems as if though the cameras put out sharper and show a little bit more detail than aviation related pics using the D100. Take Clovis's camera for example. His images look like they're from a Canon 10D or D60. Heck, they look better than a lot of images I've seen taken with the D100 (not just mine). I don't know if it's Canon's glass but it just seems that it puts out an almost 'perfect' picture, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I love my D100, but I think it takes a lot more practice to get images to look right straight from the camera on a D100 than with a 10D or D60 from what I've seen so far.

Comment

It has nothing to do with the camera...everything to do with the photographer.

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              It has nothing to do with the camera...everything to do with the photographer.

-Clovis
              I know That's why I said: "Don't get me wrong, I love my D100, but I think it takes a lot more practice to get images to look right straight from the camera on a D100 than with a 10D or D60 from what I've seen so far".

Comment

I use a fuji finepix 2800z. I know its nothing special, but its a decent cam to start out with.

Comment

Working...
                X