No announcement yet.

I'm within 2 days from buying a F717

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking that I am going to go with the 717 and upgrade in a few years perhaps. It would be nice to have a DSLR but at the moment I'm tight on cash. Also I won't have to lug around any lenses.
    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Hi! The Sony 717 is a fantastic camera . I use it and i think its a very easy to use camera, but it as some problems....like Grain that some times apeears when the light is poor or using to much zoom.

You can see some of my photos taken whit that camera....maybe it would help you decide ....

Taxing for runway 30. Photo dedicated to my spotter friend, Vitor Frade. [Sony 717]. CS-TGW. Boeing 737-4Y0. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Nice! :-) The captain is looking to the runway! [Sony 717]. OY-SEB. Boeing 737-8Q8. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

"Pico" Cleared for takeoff! :-) [Sony 717]. CS-TGW. Boeing 737-4Y0. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Joćo R.
      "Fly To The Azores Islands"

Comment

Those are great pictures. I wouldn't be surprised (but then again, I'm new to this) that most digital cameras, except for the DSLRs may have that same problem. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I did order the 717 on Monday night after thinking long and hard about this and possibly geting a used DSLR but I think those pictures back up my decision. Thanks to everyone for answering my questions. I'll be getting it on Friday or next Monday.

My first camera, other than some junky point and shoot from Wal Mart
        CheckSix

Comment

One tip for 717 users who don't enjoy it's zoom, go to eBay are run a search for the HGD1758 Teleconverter, you'll be glad you did, trust me!

Comment

Those are great pictures
            Thanks!

did order the 717 on Monday night after thinking long and hard about this and possibly geting a used DSLR but I think those pictures back up my decision
            You made the right choise(?)

One tip for 717 users who don't enjoy it's zoom, go to eBay are run a search for the HGD1758 Teleconverter, you'll be glad you did, trust me!
            I know!....I'm going to buy it this christmas

J.D.

Comment

Double post.....

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                Hey thanks I'll check it out.
                CheckSix

Comment

Working...
                X