Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrantT
    replied
    Thanks for the replies, i'll upload her as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• G-DALE
    replied
    Yeah and no, yeah cos the photo is unlevel and no cos the fence only takes up half of the picture Everything else is OK though

Leave a comment:

• G-DALE
    replied
    Yeah and no, yeah cos It's unlevel and no cos you only got abit of the fence in . If the fence took up half of the picture then yeah again Everything else is OK though

Leave a comment:

• atco
    replied
    Re: Would this be rejected?

Originally posted by GrantT
    Would this one be rejected because of the obvious fence in the foreground?

Thanks.
    In a word no It would not be rejected solely for the fence

Please remember this is not "another site", if the quality is there of the subject, then it will be OK.
    If the fence were obstructing the aircraft, that would be a different matter.
    However we readily appreciate not everyone who shoots here has ramp access and shoot boring 50mm side shots

Leave a comment:

• GrantT
    replied
    Thanks FreightDogg. As you pointed out i havn't edited it yet, only thing i've done is resize the picture for this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Freightdogg
    replied
    The fence doesn't block any of the aircraft so I suppose it would be up to the tastes of whatever screener drew it for review. But if you do decide to upload it you should level the shot first. It has a bit of tilt to the right, which is easy enough to fix. Don't forget that shots can be rejected for being unlevel.

Leave a comment:

• GrantT
    started a topic Would this be rejected?

Would this be rejected?

Would this one be rejected because of the obvious fence in the foreground?

Thanks.
Working...
X