Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

I'm new in town (so to spreak), and would just like to say thank you to the staff at jetphotos.net
    You have a great site, and it's becoming as popular as airliners.net

I love your site because it gives people like me a chance to display their work without having to be a pro at photos.

I bought a Canon 300D a few weeks ago, and last week bought a 90-300mm lens for the purpose of taking aviation photos to display on a website.

a.net wont accept them, so it's their loss. I'm very happy that almost all of my photos have been accepted here.

Thanks guys.

Welcome !

You'll find it a very different Church over here, I hope you enjoy it as much as other people seem to
    Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
    Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Re: Hello all

Originally posted by numloxx
      I love your site because it gives people like me a chance to display their work without having to be a pro at photos.
      I don't exactly have a super duper Canon dSLR and i've still got a couple of photo's on Airliners.net.

Comment

Hi, numloxx

Welcome here and have a nice time!

Cheers
        Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hey numloxx--

I too am new to this site and just noticed your post. I have a 300D/ Digital Rebel and have pictures on airliners.net. Its either your technique or post-processing that isn't up to par, definitely not the camera (unless its defective). So if it is important to you that they are on that site, then I wouldn't give up so easily!
          MIA

Comment

Working...
          X