Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katamarino
    replied
    My point is I find them very boring. But hey, it's Chris's website, and they don't get in my way!

Leave a comment:

• atco
    replied
    Kat,

Planepictures.net

Airliners.net

By many, SHJ's cargo ramp is considered "spotter's paradise". This is the passenger terminal (where traffic is slow nowadays). It was designed by His Highness, The Sheik, himself, back in the 70's. - Photo taken at Sharjah - International (SHJ / OMSJ) in United Arab Emirates on November 21, 2003.

Jetphotos.net

Yea, I was running for cover.... EPWA. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Your point is????????

Leave a comment:

• Katamarino
    replied
    Airport Photos database, oh hurrah.

Leave a comment:

• PolishAir42
    replied
    I would think thats my photo..

How in the bloody hell is a spotting deck/ramp not aviation related?

Leave a comment:

• atco
    replied
    How about:

1. It's an airport overview

If you look at the database you will find many, many shots of airport/terminal buildings.

If you think an airport with airbridges is nothing to do with aviation then sorry you're in the wrong game mate.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    started a topic Why has this been accepted!???

Why has this been accepted!???

I've just seen this shot upload to JP.net and it has NOTHING to do with aviation I just can't belive it got accepted!!! There would be absolutely NO WAY I could get shots like that accepted

Yea, I was running for cover.... EPWA. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This is should only be accepted to a "storm chaser's" website!

Please SOMEONE give me a good reason to how this got accepted!
Working...
X