Uploading under the Hot Photo Option.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading under the Hot Photo Option.

I would just like to remind everyone that the Hot Photo Option on the upload page is ONLY for new aircraft types, new airlines or accidents. I am seeing photos from photographers who think they have caught a rare airline at their airport or because its the first photo of the registration.

Im keeping track of people who abuse this function and I doubt me, Chris or the screeners will be happy if its abused by a certain individual.[/b]
    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Hi Pete
    What about new special scheme aircraft?
    I uploaded some shots a week and a half ago of the new Lord of the Rings A320 which where the first at Jetphoto's of this new special scheme.
    Do these qualify as hot pics?
    Thanks
    Darren

Comment

yes, that would qualify

Matt
      My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

You guys are a tough crowd.

What? My bikini clad Britney Spears dressed up as a Hostess in front of Svede Air 757 photo was rejected again?

Comment

Bad motive Mick. You know the screeners don't like 757s

Comment

Who doesn't like B757's ??

Let's see if this gets past them....

Comment

What is "hot" about that? Explanations usually help. Kind of "cloudy" looking as well.

Comment

I didn't mean that this was anything special.

Hi Jeff, sorry man, I didn't mean that the 757 photo was HOT in any way, shape or form. My joke was about a near naked Britney Spears photo, standing in from of a 757 to make it relevent to JetPhotos.net.

Then, jwenting jokingly advised me that the screeners weren't easily impressed with 757s, so I stuck a fairly average shot I had of said aircraft to prove that I could 'get one past the screeners'.

As for the 'cloudy' bit, well that's the UK for ya...

Where's Britney? Well she's bending down in front of me...[/b]

Comment

yeah and enough of the A320 flying over at 3,000ft with a 20mm, reason for photo being hot: "Becuase i think it looks cool" c'mon!

Comment

I have uploaded this picture. [photoid=203571] under the hot photo section. It didn't get a line in the news bar. My brother took the same aircraft and didn't uploaded it under the hot photo section but his picture did get a line in the news bar [photoid= 204443]

Why's that?

ErwinS
                    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

[photoid=204443]

This one....

Erwin

Comment

Well I am surprised that none of the screeners has posted a reply... O well..

Rgds,
                        ErwinS

Erwin

Comment

The reason for the discrepancy is just luck really, I screened the second picture and made it a hot photo after checking Anet and PPnet to see if it was an exclusive picture to JP. The only reason I checked was because I had been talking to a fellow screener earlier in the day and the subject of Air Astana came up, if that conversation hadn't taken place I wouldn't have known the significance of the picture.

Matt
                          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Matt,

It's not that I'm unhappy about it but I just wanted to know how those things work, with the news bar. Nice for my brother though! His first picture under the hot news

Thank for your reply

ErwinS

Erwin

Comment

I screened yours and didn't bother to edit the news ticker, because I wanted to stirr up things between brothers .....

Seriously: I simply didn't know the importance of this picture. Luckily, Matt knew it.

Cheers
                              Gerardo
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                              X