X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen photo!

[photoid=194339]

Stolen photo!

Look what I found in the d/b. You think he could have at least taken Mike's copyright off the photo. It is stolen and a fake to boot.

Here is the original.

And the quality is crap! Probably a "Print Screen" copy It should be deleted from the DB.
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Looks like the photo was deleted.

Good.

Comment

On another topic of stolen photos looks like Airliner World are at it again! LAst monbth it was Shaun Grist and an Air Wales ATR, now its a shot of the DHL A300 that got shot at by a SAM. And the only © is (from WWW) The photo in question:

[photoid=188116]
        E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
          now its a shot of the DHL A300 that got shot at by a SAM. And the only © is (from WWW)
          How do you know that "DK" was the actual photography and not this "WWW" fellow or maybe the two are actually the same person?

Don't forget a couple of "DK"'s pictures were also uploaded to airliners.net under the name "speedbird999". Suspicious?

Comment

I only jumped to that conclusion Cause they didnt ask Shaun for permission to use his pic last month, and they put his name in the mag as XXX Grist.
            E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Re: Stolen photo!

Originally posted by Greg
              [photoid=194339]

Stolen photo!

Look what I found in the d/b. You think he could have at least taken Mike's copyright off the photo. It is stolen and a fake to boot.

Here is the original.
              That is not a stolen photo! Looks like Mike McLaughlin uploaded that himself to that site. Everyone knows that Mike is a genious at doing "fakes" check out his site: http://www.mikephotos.net/dea/

Comment

The bottom link isn't the stolen photo. The code above linked to the thumbnail for the stolen photo in this d/b. I included the link because that pic of Mike's was stolen.

Comment

Dude!!! Mike also makes fake photos! Mike made a fake from his own picture.

Comment

Re: Stolen photo!

Originally posted by Greg
                    [photoid=194339]

Stolen photo!

Here is the original.
                    The code is from a picture in the jp.net d/b. I commented that the photo uploaded as actual was fake. The comment said 'The first Airtran 717 with winglets'. Mike did not upload it! The guy stole it, and claimed that it was an actual photo not a fake.

Dude!!! Read my posts before saying I'm wrong.

Comment

Greg, sorry. The photo on our d/b is now gone, so I was confused as to what you were referencing to.

Comment

No problem Steve.

Comment

thanks for the catch on that greg, any idea who uploaded it?

mike
                          My site: http://www.RampSlides.com
                          My photos: Click Here

Comment

Piet Maas or something like that.

He wasn't very smart at stealing the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                              I only jumped to that conclusion Cause they didnt ask Shaun for permission to use his pic last month, and they put his name in the mag as XXX Grist.
                              Airliner World have made an apology in December's issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X