Circuit City knocks off $150.00 on Canon 10D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit City knocks off $150.00 on Canon 10D

Those of you looking for a reduced price 10D, well Circuit City has knocked of $150.00 on said camera. Better get it while "the gettins good".

Thomas

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

$1,349 instead of $1,499. Hardly a significant reduction Thomas.

Comment

No one has it in stock around here...trust me I work for Circuit City :P
      Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
      Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
      http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Grant,

You might want to consider that $150.00 may be a make or break figure as whether to by this camera or not for some out there.

Thomas

Comment

Grant, what's with the attitude. $150 is still some savings. You could then go out and fly your local LCC to that busy hub and try out the camera with that money you saved. I don't know about you but the rest of us are not insanely rich.

Comment

Upon closer inspection, it appears that this deal may not be such a bargin after all. If you look at the last sentence of the description "lens and memory required" one has to wonder. That said, my invoice does not reflect any additional charges, except for the $97.00 slaes tax. Though they do try to push those items on you with active links in the confirmation to those particular accessories. Time will tell if this was indeed a legit price reduction or a scam. I'll be keeping a much closer eye on my cc statement over the next 2 months.

Btw, this camera is for my gal, she is a huge shutterbug as well. It was either that or a 14in i-Book.

Thomas

Comment

300D is still a helluva lot cheaper...

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                300D is still a helluva lot cheaper...

-Clovis
                May very well be but the 10D is a tougher camera can take a lot more punishment, well worth the extra $$$, imo. I've dropped and banged mine around quite a few times over the past few months and it still keeps on clickin. No F1AE perahps (now that is a tank) but still tough enough.

Thomas

Comment

Upon closer inspection, it appears that this deal may not be such a bargin after all. If you look at the last sentence of the description "lens and memory required" one has to wonder.
                  Well of course it doesn't come with a lens or a memory card. It doesn't anywhere else. None of the pro-grade DSLR's do.

$150 is a decent savings, but save the money and buy a D100

Comment

I'll be happy with a 600$ D30 thank you very much...

-CLovis

Comment

Working...
                    X