best overlooked pictures - your vote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best overlooked pictures - your vote.

I am often amazed by how some excellent pictures uploaded to the database end up with poor viewing figures and how some lesser pictures end up with great figures.

As its the season of goodwill I think we should all pick a photo uploaded with low figures that we think has perhaps been overlooked by the majority of viewers. This should be a photo that deserves a boost but that that belongs to some one else and not you!

Here is my contribution. I came across this when it had just 194 views, its surely worth twice that.

Just about to land at Valley ( EGOV ) on runway 19. ZD278. Westland Lynx AH.7. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Here's a better way to link it...

[photoid=188896]

And yeah, it's a great photograph.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

That guy doesn't look like he really wants to be hanging out of a chopper . Very nice pic though.

Comment

i'm a big fan of Dimitris Triadafillou, his photos are always top notch! great warbirds photographer too!

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Warbirdz reminds me - Glenn Alderton has some excellent photos - but he has a whole thread to himself now, so I guess he has a lot of hits...
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I dunno about on here, but if you have not seen Sam Chui's latest pix from Vegas...... WOW. Best I have seen in a loooooong time.

Comment

Jeff Miller never gets any hits...but I like his pictures... :P

-Clovis

Comment

Hey! why is that? Guess I gotta quit going to places like Boise...

Thanx Clovis!

Comment

You gotta get some of that Rockies scenery into your backgrounds...nobody wants to see blue skies all the time

-CLovis

Comment

All my photos are overlooked...

by the screeners

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                      I dunno about on here, but if you have not seen Sam Chui's latest pix from Vegas...... WOW. Best I have seen in a loooooong time.
                      I could not agree more, Sam Chui's pictures rock! But what does that guy do for a living? Daily you see great pictures taken from all over the world. Is he on a around the world trip?
                      Regards
                      Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Jeff is right about Sam Chui

[photoid=90499][/img]

Comment

Yeah, just ask Sam, He'll tell ye

But seriously. It's a pity that such a talent is wasted on them Big easy things to shoot.

Comment

I would have thought this would have had more hits but I guess you need to have been an Aussie to understand the significance of the Car.

Oh well :P

Tom Moon and Larry Perkins V8 Commodore. Thanks to Larry who let me use his car, this shot would not have been possible. VH-NIS. Extra EA 300S. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I was not implying Sam's shots were overlooked, I just couldn't get over those last few from Vegas. Those are the best vegas shots I have seen. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X