X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

what you doing on a QF flight?
    Advertising Virgin Blue

I fly QF using FF points earned by booking DJ flights with my credit card also got a business class upgrade returning from PER on the A330

Cheers
    Tubbsy
    Next flights.....www.anthonytubbs.com

Comment

Hi guys

Nice to see you guys mentioend my name..Happy holidays to all of you...I am a newbie on here so I have to observe the rules and cultures on JP.net carefully!

Chris, every 2nd time I was in Vegas, they use 01 departures...I though it was bad enough for me just want to some simple slide touch down shot on Sunset parking lot. If I only I can trade you some of those luck with the normal Runway ops. :P

Sam
      My Photos on JP.net

http://www.SamChuiPhotos.com

Comment

Which do you prefer ?

As Santa was good enough to drop Adobe Photoshop down the Chimney last Thusday morning, I have been looking at some of my older shots for which I used Corel Photo House 5 and trying to rework them in Adobe.

I have used auto levels and unsharp mask to change this:

[photoid=195241]

to this:

Which would the screeners prefer and how might you improve it?
        Yes there are a couple of spots and a dark blue shade 3/4 the way up the page, however for the purpose of this post I am more interested in colour levels and contrast etc.

Thanks

Comment

Sorry,

This was posted here by mistake, I was using this post to remind me of the correct HTML tags to use!

Comment

Which do you prefer?

As Santa was good enough to drop Adobe Photoshop down the Chimney last Thusday morning, I have been looking at some of my older shots for which I used Corel Photo House 5 and trying to rework them in Adobe.

I have used auto levels and unsharp mask to change this:

[photoid=195241]

to this:

Which would the screeners prefer and how might you improve it?
            Yes there are a couple of spots and a dark blue shade 3/4 the way up the page, however for the purpose of this post I am more interested in colour levels and contrast etc.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X