• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: Whoops, double clicked submit.
    Profile | AVIATION-PHOTOGRAPHY.nl

Comment

Michael,

I used the image as it was resized and posted on your website since you hadn't yet corrected the links here. That also kept to your preferred cropping. I didn't spend a lot of time looking at your site then as I was looking for that particular photo then logged off to work on it. I will take a look soon though and let you know.

By the way your web host is installing Gator spyware so I hope you use a good spybot detector/removal/prevention utility.

Neat Image and MediaChance DCEnhancer are both stand alone photo utilities, both are available free online. With both the first few times you use them you will likely not get the desired result as there is a short learning curve. Just keep trying things until you get a feel for what works. That's one of the major reasons I enjoy trying to help others improve problem shots. The more I practice the more I learn about it. You won't be able to save every shot, but you can improve most shots that have a grain problem if you are willing to spend a few minutes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightdogg
        By the way your web host is installing Gator spyware so I hope you use a good spybot detector/removal/prevention utility.
        No way. Exact URL please. That host is a professional PAID host and not a free host. No gator stuff on my host at least I havn't uploaded it. Also, I'm running Ad-Aware and never see warnings about gator. Aslo never get gator pop-up's.

Michael

Comment

Michael,

I used the link in your member profile here to go to the site. It was the only site other than this one that I visited during that session and this site has never installed Gator. I run a spybot check with "Spybot S&D" after every online session and it picked up Gator after that session so I have to assume it came from your web host. The fact that it is a paid hosting service doesn't mean they won't install spybots on your visitors' machines. Most paid web hosting services do. Just another way for them to increase their profits. I have heard that Gator can often slip past AdAware even though it's an otherwise good program.

Comment

The second shot also struck me as unlevel:

What a beautiful machine she is!

Comment

Yes she is!!!!!

but be serious , its only a 0.5 degree unlevel
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Michael,

I used the link in your member profile here to go to the site. It was the only site other than this one that I visited during that session and this site has never installed Gator. I run a spybot check with "Spybot S&D" after every online session and it picked up Gator after that session so I have to assume it came from your web host. The fact that it is a paid hosting service doesn't mean they won't install spybots on your visitors' machines. Most paid web hosting services do. Just another way for them to increase their profits. I have heard that Gator can often slip past AdAware even though it's an otherwise good program.
                Freightdogg,

I ran Ad-Aware, clear.
                Ran SpyDot SD, clear.
                Visited my picture site.
                Ran SpyBot SD, clear.
                Visited multiple sites on my domain.
                Ran SpyBot SD, clear.

It must have been an other site. Verry strange. I'm using an professional webhost and all code on the domain is written by me without spyware.

Merry Christmas,

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                  The second shot also struck me as unlevel:
                  Original was, but modded version was corrected. Wasn't realy unlevel but perspective is makes it look that way and the taxiway also has a slight incline.

Originally posted by AJ
                  "Hubba, hubaa, hot sexy mama."

BTW, I caught a slight view of PH-BQD, the 4th 772 which just got delivered. I hope to get a shot of it today. Also funny to see was a US Air Fokker 100, PH-CXR, in Amsterdam, don't see many of those. When I left around 16:00 it was being towed to the QAPS hanger. Also shot a just delivered Fokker 70 from Germania, still on dutch registration, PH-CXO, but already had the new number on gear door, OP.

Since I have no live I'm gonna try and get the first pics of PH-BQD today.

Merry Christmas,

Michael

Comment

Was this more like what you were shooting for?
                    Freightdogg,

Well, made it through JP.net but not to Airliners.

- PICT1880_PH-BQB-JP-Freightdogg.jpg (KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines Boeing 777-206/ER)
                    The image quality of these photos is low. This may be the result of several perceived problems happening simultaneously, such as grain, blur, lighting, contrast or color defects, which would lead us to believe that a fresh scan (in the case of a non-digital image) or a complete rework starting with the
                    original camera file (in the case of a digitally taken image)would be necessary,
                    rather than a simple adjustment to the uploaded file.

Ah, well... Hope to get some shots of PH-BQD today.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                    X