made it to 500 photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made it to 500 photos

quite an achievment for me to get 500 photo's up. I've been enjoying this hobby for near on 17 years and i would'nt change it for anything.

thanks to all for viewing and thanks to the screeners for allowing me to show my photos, i know they are pretty boring, but Perth is a boring place and no friend to the photographer in summer!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Congrats Longreach

Whilst I have been screening here, I have steadily seen your photos improve to a really excellent quality. Well done and looking forward to the next 500.............and more

Andrew

Comment

Congratulations Longreach.

Indeed, why should 17 years ever be enough. Longevity adds good perspective in this hobby doesn't it ??

Its funny to remember there was a time many of us pursued this hobby in one form or another in total solitude and anonymity... before the INTERNET...

Tom

Comment

Congratulations mate it's good to see the local talent showing the world their skills.

That shot of VH-VOM taking off on oct 10th has got to be one of my all time favourite shots.

Keep those shots of the Virgin babies coming for me!

Comment

thanks guys,
          tom i think when i first started the computer of choice was the Atari or Commodorre 64, the camera was Canon T70, boy have we come along way in a short time!

glad you enjoy the photos Virgin Blue, i am not a fan of that shot, you might want to check the shot of VH-VBU i took the other day!

Andy,
          i still have one of your photos for my desktop, really enjoy your photos alot, and to the screener who left me the message the other day, thankyou!

next trips
          USA/DXB August.

Comment

Just checked out your pic of VH-VBU that is an awesome shot. I love that excellent background as well.

Comment

Working...
            X