Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon F60

Hi all

I've been given the opportunity to purchase a Nikon F60 for $200 from someone I know but to be honest with you I don't know diddly about cameras . Is this a good camera?

At the moment it only has a piddly little zoom but i'm sure I could get a good one if I looked around. The camera itself is in very good condition so there's no worries with that.

Is this a good price for this camera?
    Does it take good qaulity pictures?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
    Chris

It will take as good a picture as you want it to, if you know how.

Comment

I had the F60 before I got my D100. I never han any problems with it and I took about 6000 pictures with it (paper prints) Its a good camera and it takes good pictures. If bought in Denmark the price is okey
      Regards
      Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
        It will take as good a picture as you want it to, if you know how.

Plus don't cheap out on the lens, buy the best you can afford. I got the F60 too (N60 in the US) its has a very solid construction and takes good pictures. Just keep in mind if you want to upload images here, you will also need to consider the cost of scanner, film & film processing and some kind of photo editing software.

Read a book about basic photography, it will help you out a bit.
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

If you can go in an extra $100, I'd highly recommend the F80 or N80 (same thing). It has many more features if you want to seriously pursue photography. See www.nikonslr.com
          Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
          X