Any other pictures like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other pictures like this?

If only one of Frontier's planes would have been on the runway it would have been cool...

lol.
    That takes balls to take a picture of that.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Here's mine, not a nice as yours though...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
        lol.
        That takes balls to take a picture of that.
        or no brains...

When he was giving me my license and stuff back, I made him wait while I turned off my scanner and set it down.... :P :P

He was cool. It's his job, and he was taking it seriously, and was very professional. He even told me after we talked for awhile, how he was interested in taking some pics due to the great access he has. I told him he was foolish if he didn't!

Comment

I find people with great access usually turn out to be the worst photographers.

-Clovis

Comment

G'day Jeff
            Nice photo!
            Glad we don't gather thatmuch attention down here yet!
            Take it easy
            Darren

Comment

Ahhh, how I enjoy beeing a ZRH local....

Last saturday, we had a great night tour. The highlight was an AN-22, which was parked on the remote stands. We were standing very close to the aircraft, but it was only poorly illuminated by the airport lights. So the tour bus driver tried to help with the bus lights. It was only a little help, but better than nothing. After having been there taking pictures for something around 15 minutes more or less (with exposure times of 5-10 seconds, it takes a bit longer :P ) a police car arrived. First question of one of the tour members: "do you have your strong lights installed on your police car?" Answer: "Sure! Can we help you?". We told them, where to park their police car. They parked it there, illuminated the AN-22, and one of the guys took pics himself.

So, there we were: taking picures of the AN-22, helped by the ZRH policemen. That's ZRH!!

The pics are these:
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Before the police arrived, pictures looked like this:
              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers
              Gerardo
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I have had this happen about a dozen times but never had the balls to take a picture. They would probably call Tom -Ridge! Around these parts, the Police do not play with people taking pictures of aircraft but will try to take one the next time the Entire Suffolk County go Team pulls apart my car looking for a rocket launcher.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                  I find people with great access usually turn out to be the worst photographers.-Clovis
                  Clovis,

That comment of yours just got me thinking about the two boys from New York the weekend I was in Los Angeles!

Andy

Comment

Agree with Derf,
                    For one reason, most french fellows can be located between mad at best and nuts. Think that should I would have made a pic of them in "action"
                    vs the photographer they would have called the army on rescue !
                    Regards
                    Alain
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Yep. Smitty here at DFW nailed this guy:

Delivered 1/85. On the taxiway awaiting clearance to go to the hangar for maintenance after hail damage, as are the rest of the aircraft in the photo.. N255AA. McDonnell Douglas MD-82. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                        I find people with great access usually turn out to be the worst photographers.

-Clovis
                        And who lives in LAX? :P

Adam

Comment

That comment of yours just got me thinking about the two boys from New York the weekend I was in Los Angeles!

Andy
                          Hehehe implying anything by that Andy?

-Clovis

Comment

What? No one has taken a picture of a cop while they were being checked?

Comment

Jeff.. I will do it everytime! No joke.. i love taking pictures of things like that! :P

Adam

Comment

Working...
                              X