No announcement yet.

What lens! what lens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent 50$ this week at school on FOOD...if I keep going this way I'll have no money whatsoever for a lens

If the 50-500 is only that much...I will consider it. I don't shake much either. My motion blur shots from Phoenix were at 1/60th without IS.

-Clovis

Comment

IS is a gift from the gods, trust me its always useful when shooting at 400mm mate

Comment

I'm sure it is Dan, for you and your shakey Grandma hand's

-Clovis

Comment

Clovis,

You would have to starve yourself to save for it. Either that or plan to go to LAX once every month and save your money instead of paying the bus fares to LAX everyday or so or ride your bike. And, save your pennies. I have almost $100 worth in pennies I saved up when I was 8 years old. If not, try to buy the lense where you can pay it monthly like $50 a month or something that you can afford.

Kevin

Comment

do they have a Jessops in the US? and if so get the 100-400L on IFC and pay it off over 9 months. You wont get charged any interest and the payments arn't to bad really.

Comment

$78.33 a month (19.50 weekly) at Wolf Camera. 12 months, no interest.

Comment

'hawd dam', thats a deal! Id go for it...if i hadn't already got that lense

Comment

Working...
                X