Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, this one is a nice L1011 but.......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this one is a nice L1011 but.......................

something is not right

FIN # 507, msn: 193E-1048. C-FTNG. Lockheed L-1011-1 Tristar. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Please don't attack me I'm just asking something.

Whats wrong with it??

As far as i can see (which isn't too much coz i wear glasses ), it looks like a normal tristar?

What did u think was wrong?
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Daryl,

I suspect this is due to new screeners coming in.

I have raised an internal discussion on this, and yes it should have been rejected for bad angle.

Garry
      Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
      Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

Perhaps Peter has been screeing from bed ??!!

wasnt me !

Tony

Comment

It was probably me, you guys are leaving me 5000 photos to screen and i have to super power screen
          Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
          Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
          http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Some runways are that sloped. Hickory, NC comes to mind right off. I have landed at Dorval and don't recall any significant slope there, but a screener could be forgiven if he had never been there.

Comment

I'm not a screener, but the angle actually makes the picture look good...
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Maybe the Earth's tectonic plates are going cuckoo... jk
                Live Long and Prosper
                Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
                www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

Hey guys

If a bad slope you want to see....look no further than my pics

Hope it was OK to link so here is one of my very early uploads to Airliners:

Photo taken at Edinburgh - Turnhouse (EDI / EGPH) in Scotland, United Kingdom in July, 1986.

I promise to scan this image again and upload it to Jetphotos. This will prove that my scanning technique has improved

Cheers

Gary Watt

Comment

These sloping pixs kinda make the plane looks as if they are under powered and need to roll down the hill to gather momentum before taking off... hehe
                    Live Long and Prosper
                    Calixius Casper K.

Singapore's First Aviation Forum
                    www.ninervictor.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organization with whom the author is associated.

Comment

First there are airliners.net screeners and now DRUNK screeners......

Comment

Originally posted by hkgspotter1
                        First there are airliners.net screeners and now DRUNK screeners......
                        But the users and their thoughts stay the same and i their comments.
                        Peter
                        http://www.vap-group.at
                        http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

Working...
                        X