Remarks Get Cut Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remarks Get Cut Off

Why is it, that when I upload my remarks get cut off afer only a couple words? A few of them like the Kalitta Air 747 got all the words but all the British Airways pics got cut off - and now I have to find what I wrote and make a change

Here is an example:
    (delivered 5/23/97) This one features the Union Jack tail art. Speedbird 2024 to London.. G-VIIB. Boeing 777-236(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and

(delivered 7/3/97) Speedbird 2024 wearing "waves of the city" tail art representing the USA by artist Jennifer Kobylarz of New York City.. G-VIIA. Boeing 777-236(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    View my photos at JP.Net
    Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
    Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Bruce,

Thats WEIRD.

I will ask Chris about it
    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

I have problems searching the photos, it says theres 19 or more pages on manchester but when you get past 2 - 3 pages it says there are no pictures.

Joe,
      | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

Bruce,

Out of curiosity did your comments cut off just as you began something in quotes? Several of my comments have done that. The fix seems to be to use an extra left quotation mark, as in: ""quote."

I've also noticed that if you go back once the photo is uploaded and in the database and fix your comment then it will be stable from that point on.

Comment

Comment Problem

Hey Guys,

I too have had this same problem on many photos, I think it was when using quotes, but I cannot recall for sure...Just thought I would share that its not just one person....Ryan

...The Arctic Adventure

Comment

Hi guys,

I just became aware of this problem, and it has been fixed. My apologies for a pretty simple oversight on my part.
            Trump is an idiot!
            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

That's what I like about this place - responsive management!

Comment

Thanks

thanks chris.
                View my photos at JP.Net
                Home Airport: Jackson - Evers Int'l (JAN) - Jackson, MS
                Camera: Canon 50D, 100-400L/17-85 lenses

Comment

Working...
                X