Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paulc
    replied
    I have a Minolta D7 5.2mp digital & a Minolta 7000I traditional camera.

Almost always use the digital now - 28 to 200mm lens covers the majority of range I need and if more is needed the traditional camera has a 70-300mm zoom.

(over 1000 on 'the other' site and a few on here)

Leave a comment:

• G-MIDY
    replied
    Fuji Finepix S304 i'm content with it but looking for something better. Have an S602z in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Spotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Gulfstream1291
    Film? What's film?
    that are those very large once-use only memory cards, wich only the stores have cardreaders for them.

Leave a comment:

• philip
    replied
    D60
    Sigma 50-500
    -> luv it!

Leave a comment:

• Gulfstream1291
    replied
    FujiFilm S-5000 Digital camera, 10x optical zoom, $399.99
    What do you think?
    Maybe not......

Leave a comment:

• tepodesta
    replied
    I just recently bought the DX6490.... It's actually a pretty good camera, i love it. of course no DSLR, but still very good IMO.

This camera took.....

On Final For RWY 05. C-GLWS. Boeing 737-76N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

On Final For RWY 06L. C-GRNZ. British Aerospace BAe 146-200. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

On Final For RWY 06L. C-GMGA. Beechcraft 1900D. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

plus a bunch more i haven't uploaded yet from that day

Leave a comment:

• Gulfstream1291
    replied
    Film? What's film?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Get the C-740, thats what I have it's nice . Olympus is very good quality cameras. Also make sure you get at least a 128 meg xD card, if your planning on taking it on trips and stuff any your gonna take lots of shots w/ it.

The reason why that Rebel you saw was so low was cuz thats a film camera Rebel.

Leave a comment:

• Gulfstream1291
    replied
    O.K. Looks like I'm going with the C740 or the Dimage Z1.
    Any one want to add on to this?

Leave a comment:

• Gulfstream1291
    replied
    I checked yahooshopping and saw a Canon EOS Rebel Ti for $177.00 at the lowest price and $329.00 at the highest.
    <http://shopping.yahoo.com/p_canon-eos-rebel-ti_cameras_1991174240;_ylt=AnZ7x.3vgCTl5atUiq.74LkzjnUC?clink=dmss/canon/ctx=sc:alltech,c:ccameras,mid:6,pid:1991174240,pdid:6,pos:1&__yltc=s:41258547,d:96276958,sec:sr,slk:title,k:Canon,pdid:6,id:1991174240,pos:1,ppos:1>
    What?

Leave a comment:

• CheckSix
    replied
    In my opinion Gulfstream, of the cameras you have asked about.

Good: Z1

Better: C-740/C-750

I'd go with the Olys.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Actually the minolta is pretty much the same thing. And it's less at newegg it's 321.00 and shipping is FREE. Earlier today they had a deal on the C-740 where you could get a free 128mg xD card but thats gone now.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...126-009&depa=0 - is the link for the Z1 on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...111-119&depa=0 - is the link for the C-740 on newegg.

Leave a comment:

• Gulfstream1291
    replied
    Can you drop me a link or tell me what company made it?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Get a C-740 it's 339.00 at new egg and 10.00 shipping. Thats what I have and it's nice.

Leave a comment:

• Gulfstream1291
    replied
    It all depends on how you use it. You only get what you put into it, out of it. But essentially, it should be.

O.K. that really helps. No kidding! Thanks. [/u][/quote]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X