Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hits!

Hi all

Now, I am not one for 'hits' and the monitoring of them but seems that there are a LOT of folks who look into this site.

Just a little surprised that one of my latest pics, more views than the same image on another popular website

Keep up the good work guys!!

Cheers

Gary Watt
    Aberdeen, Scotland

"Just a little surprised that one of my latest pics, more views than the same image on another popular website "

Yep Gary, I have had that with some of my pix too.
    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

I experience the same, several hundred hits for a photo that just fetches 80 or 100 on another site. Also over a hundred hits for rather common subjects that get 10 or 20 elsewhere. Amazing!

Regards,
      Peter

Comment

Yes JP.net gets ALOT of hits, even when compared to a database twice its size it get more.

Comment

As many of you guys know, I'm also the Editor of AirDisaster.Com, the largest aviation safety website by far on the internet.

This is an invaluable tool for the promotion of the Jetphotos.Net site, and we're using a variety of different types of links, etc. from the AD.com site to route viewers from that site (over 120,000/daily) to this one as well.

So far, it seems, the results have been good!
          Trump is an idiot!
          Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Hits

Same here, my one and only (so far) UA triple seven on here is my top picture,

UA934 from Los Angeles (LAX).. N204UA. Boeing 777-222(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

and has got more hits in a month than almost all my UA triple seven shots on A.net. Perhaps more surprising is that my least popular picture here is a Concorde shot-and Concorde generates a lot of hits on the other site!

Matt (AKA Qantas744 on the other forum)
            My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Your United 777 has a viewpoint more, I find it an extraordinary shot with UA's colour coming out nicely in this light!

My most popular here seems to be this one, I can't really understand it:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The second most is this one, which is rare and unique, nevertheless the big bus seems to be more interesting to viewers:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Anyway, definitely more hits on all shots than elsewhere.

Regards,
              Peter

Comment

Working...
              X