No announcement yet.

Photo Appeal - How can I improve this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Appeal - How can I improve this?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I know it's not the best of qualities but I believe this is one of those shots where the subject more than makes up for it, and I do believe that this shot will be quite popular on this website. By disallowing it, you are denying people the ability to view an interesting picture.

If anyone has any suggestions of how I can easily improve the quality I am, of course, open to ideas. Thanks.

Colin.
    Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Hi Colin

One of your classic Kai Tak images.

Slightly bad angle for me. The bad scan rejection reason is only just valid.

I think spending some time with this pic (slide or print?) will result in a nice image. Try some level adjustment increasing brightness and maybe some further sharpening.

Cheers

Gary Watt

Comment

Actually, I must apologise and I didn't even have a good look at it before I uploaded it here! It was accepted over at the other website ages ago (Before they got fussy) and I simply assumed the quality of it was the best I could achieve. Obviously not! Anyway, it's been tweaked and resubmitted.
      Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

Don't know bout you guys, but I miss Kai Tak ALOT!

Cheers!

shamrock145hvy

Comment

I miss the approach of Kai Tak. I miss the botched approaches, I miss the buildings, and the checkerboard.

However, I do not miss the terminal, and the fact that Kai Tak was at saturation point. There are so many new airlines and VIP aircraft visiting Chek Lap Kok compared the the Kai Tak that it makes spotting more interesting. Airlines have really expanded and new airlines we've seen are

China Xinjiang,
          MIAT Mongolian Airlines,
          Turkish Airlines,
          TRI-M.G
          MNG
          Pakistan International
          Orient Thai
          Finnair
          Ethiopian
          Kenya Airways (Starting June)
          Cebu Pacific
          Air Philippines
          Mandarin Airlines
          Australian
          Saudia Arabian
          China Yunnan
          Shandong Airlines (Charters)
          Continental

I'm sure there are more, and I know that we have lost a couple of airlines as well, but overall, for variety the new airport is a lot better. Most existing airlines have added capacity as well, which wouldn't have happened if Kai Tak was still open.

Comment

Working...
          X