Hats off to us !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to us !!

Just thought I'd mention that currently our queue is at 151, with processing times of under 12 hours.

Unfortunately at other places you can expect 8000+ photos ahead of you with a wait of a week or more

Worth mentioning as "other" sites like to proclaim when they are processing shots faster than us (Is it me or does that seemlike ages ago?), so we can do so as well.

Who says our system doesn't work
    Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
    Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Yeah noticed this the other day fantastic stuff guys. You deserve a drink on us.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

Comment

I will drink to that!

Stephen

Comment

The que is now down to 121 pictures
        Regards
        Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Re: Hats off to us !!

Originally posted by atco

Unfortunately at other places you can expect 8000+ photos ahead of you with a wait of a week or more
          I am still waiting for the 'first screening' of my pics I uploaded 2 weeks ago! What I dont understand is that some people manage to get their pics up within 24 hours there...

So... I agree the screening system at Jp.net is superb!
          greetings,
          Philip

Comment

Phillip,
            once you upload, you have a spot in line. Then, as long as you don't get all pics screened at once, you keep that place in line. Once all your shots get screened, you loose your place in line. Simple.

Comment

Jeff, thanks for pointing that out. Anyway, I wonder how to get a fast spot in that line..
              greetings,
              Philip

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                Phillip,
                once you upload, you have a spot in line. Then, as long as you don't get all pics screened at once, you keep that place in line. Once all your shots get screened, you loose your place in line. Simple.
                if you have contact with a screener then you got it made at a.net!

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  not sure what to say in response to that... do you have issues with Airliners.net? seems like it.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                    Originally posted by Longreach747
                    not sure what to say in response to that... do you have issues with Airliners.net? seems like it.
                    Q jumpers are my problem!

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Good job guys.

However, I appealed a picture 5 or 6 days ago, and I still have not got a word. Is there a way to check if it's even in the appeal queue? Maybe I did something wrong?
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Typical responses in here , it seems that although some normal people try hard to live between sites there are always very bitter people who continually make ridiculous comments

i do feel for these people

very sad , but hey life does go on

Comment

Oh lighten up a bit Tony.

It's called having a bit of fun.

I remember a whole thread over there a while ago about how much quicker you all were than us, lots of the screeners boasting about screening time over there and how much faster a.net was being.

Oh, and remind me again which site is it that bans any mention of the other site, refuses to allow links to be posted to the other site and does not allow it's crew to work for any other site? Which one is it again?

Perhaps if you posted this message in the a.net crew forum it might be better targetted.

Ridiculous comments.................hmmmmm, when we boast about how well we are doing that is ridiculous, when a.net boasts about how well it is doing and refuses to allow anyone to even type the name of this website, that's not ridiculous.

OK, if you say so

PS: I almost forgot, I'll tell you what else is ridiculous, over there a screener gets 4 pics of an approach sequence of the same plane accepted while everyone else posts 2 of an approach sequence and gets a baddouble rejection, that's ridiculous.

It's not the crew there I have a problem with nor the site itself, which is superb (and so are the crew), it's the hipocrisy, and the contempt with which the owner treats the photographers with that I have the prolem about.
                          Garry Lewis

Air Team Images - www.airteamimages.com
                          Air Traffic Controller - Toronto ACC (West Low)

https://flic.kr/ps/AAWk8

Comment

One of my shots of an Easyjet cockpit uploaded last wednesday night to a.net has still not been screened so don't complain here lol. It'll be rejected anyway i bet its got "Bad Scan" written all over it.

In fact
                            2358 photos and 291 photographers are currently before you in the queue (the number of photos may increase, not the number of photographers).

Of your 1 photos currently in the upload queue:
                            0 have been brought to the attention of other screeners for their views.
                            0 is deemed a difficult border-case and has been left to Johan for final decision.
                            1 have not been screened yet

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                            View the Darkside

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                              Good job guys.

However, I appealed a picture 5 or 6 days ago, and I still have not got a word. Is there a way to check if it's even in the appeal queue? Maybe I did something wrong?

Just wanted to add that I'm talking about J.net here and not the other site. So, admins? Any clue?
                              Will F.
                              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X