Bad cropping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad cropping?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

How's that bad cropping?

P.S. Yeah I know it's not the best picture.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Ill side on with the screener on that,

You have lots of sky up the top above the plane but a lot less ground below the plane.

Its easy to fix, just crop out some of the sky up top, Try that and it should get through
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Oh ok, thanks. Don't know how I missed that.
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
        Ill side on with the screener on that,

You have lots of sky up the top above the plane but a lot less ground below the plane.

Its easy to fix, just crop out some of the sky up top, Try that and it should get through
        While at it, don't forget to crop the dead space on the left and on the right away. It doesn't add anything to the picture. Otherwise, I don't see much problems with it.

Cheers
        Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

It could be sharper too, i'm having trouble reading the registration number, but that might be from all the compression around it too. A good rule for thumb is that if you can't glance at a photo and read the reg number clearly it is either cropped too far away or isn't sharp enough. This rule doesn't apply for Delta 75/76/777s though, I mean could they paint the tail number any smaller on those things?

Comment

Rule also exempt for AA 757/757/777 as their regs BLEND into the fuselage. I wish they painted them ORANGE...

-Clovis

Comment

Working...
            X