Contrast video tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contrast video tutorial

I've been very bored and created a quick tutorial for contrast issues with uploading to jetphotos. hopefully, it helps photographers get a better idea what sort of contrast is possible and showing the technique i use, a disclaimer. im not a screener.

Seems the video is set as private.

Comment

Originally posted by JuklicekCZ View Post
      Seems the video is set as private.
      should work now apologies

Comment

It's always interesting to see how others edit their pic's for JP, I was very surprised to see the use of Shadows as this only introduces halos, as is quit clear to see on the ANA shot in the check for dust tool.

I never touch Highlight and Shadows as this is a straight rejection.

I am not overly great at this myself having had problems in the past!!

Peter Baldwin

Comment

Originally posted by Balders View Post
          It's always interesting to see how others edit their pic's for JP, I was very surprised to see the use of Shadows as this only introduces halos, as is quit clear to see on the ANA shot in the check for dust tool.

I never touch Highlight and Shadows as this is a straight rejection.

I am not overly great at this myself having had problems in the past!!

Peter Baldwin
          Shadows have not been an issue for me at least, but manipulating highlights will always cause halos indeed

Comment

Originally posted by MARK0 View Post

Shadows have not been an issue for me at least, but manipulating highlights will always cause halos indeed
            I think I mentioned that overall, the photo would be rejected anyway. It was maybe a poor example because it was JPEG image rather than a raw. I agree Halos can occur, but they are very easy to get rid of, albiet time-consuming to remove. Maybe I'll demonstrate.

Comment

Working...
            X