Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing JetVideos.Net!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Announcing JetVideos.Net!

    Hi all,

    JetVideos.Net is now online, and available for viewing, video uploads, etc.

    Please let me know what you think, if you have any concerns, questions, corrections, etc.

    http://www.jetvideos.net/

    Thanks!
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

  • #2
    So far the video's I've viewed look good. I don't have anything to up load but the viewing side seems fine. Even if one was a 717-200 sim ride with a forum member in the left seat.

    Nice landing by the way.
    Don
    Standard practice for managers around the world:
    Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

    Comment


    • #3
      Looking good Chris. I know im being abit of a pain, but would it be possible to get the videos starting automatically instead of pressing the play button all the time?

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow that looks awesome. Ultra high quality video is great !!
        Are the forums still gonna stay the same for jp.net and jv.net or is there gonna be two separete forums ?

        Comment


        • #5
          SWEET!!!!!!

          jetvideos is awesome!!!!

          it only needs more videos!

          Comment


          • #6
            Looks great Chris! It seems as if I might have to add a digital video camera to my arsenal of what I take with me on spotting trips.

            Any idea what your next website might be?

            -Chris

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by z740
              Any idea what your next website might be?
              Hopefully jetscreenshots.net

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey Chris, I searched Google for "Jetvideos.net" and the heading for the top result (which was the website) still says COMING SOON!!!!!) You might want to fix that so you don't have people looking over it in their search results for aviation video sites.
                http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

                -Chris

                Comment


                • #9
                  Keep the forums consolidated. Too many forums are a problem. What I might suggest is make-over this forum to suit all of your sites, kinda make this one the main one with different sections.
                  My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by z740
                    Hey Chris, I searched Google for "Jetvideos.net" and the heading for the top result (which was the website) still says COMING SOON!!!!!) You might want to fix that so you don't have people looking over it in their search results for aviation video sites.
                    http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

                    -Chris

                    Chris,

                    Thanks. Unfortunately that'll remain until Google reindexes the site. It should only take a few days.
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great addition - fantastic -

                      now where did I leave the video camera we hardy ever use it?


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                        Chris,

                        Thanks. Unfortunately that'll remain until Google reindexes the site. It should only take a few days.
                        Looking around the site I can see absolutely nothing wrong with it!! Great addition to the CK line of websites. Keep up the great work!

                        If you ever need any help with the site don't hesitate to ask me.

                        -Chris

                        P.S. After the first sentence on the About Us page, there needs to be a period.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by z740
                          Looking around the site I can see absolutely nothing wrong with it!! Great addition to the CK line of websites. Keep up the great work!

                          If you ever need any help with the site don't hesitate to ask me.

                          -Chris

                          P.S. After the first sentence on the About Us page, there needs to be a period.
                          Period added.

                          Thanks for the nice comments!
                          Trump is an idiot!
                          Vote Democrats!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looks awesome

                            If anybody ever needs help with filming, let me know. I have done a fair amount of work with video.
                            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Chris, definitely like the new site. Won't have anything to contribute to it, but I'll sure as hell will enjoy looking at the vids and having an alternative to FL350 .

                              Originally posted by Cam
                              Keep the forums consolidated. Too many forums are a problem. What I might suggest is make-over this forum to suit all of your sites, kinda make this one the main one with different sections.
                              Sounds like reasonable idea. That way, if all forums are concentrated, there would also only need to be one server to be backed up .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X