X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Help

Hi guys,

I got these two rejections today.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

They were both for Bad Cropping (Photo Edges). Can someone explain to me exactly what the "Photo Edges" reason is used for and how that applies in this case.

Cheers
    Brendan

Hi

Forget the "photo edges" in this case. We screeners simply select the standard "cropping" rejection reason, which generates the text you see.

Your pics are a tough call, IMO. The B777 could be a bit better centered. Otherwise, my tip would be - if you think, these pics are OK - to appeal them. We have a fair "supreme court" for such cases here .

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I think the first one is a good decision by the screener, second one i would appeal, first one has lots of dead space below the plane but it doesnt match above it. second one is a nice pic
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I think the second one is very appealable.
        YBBN - James

Comment

I agree, good second one, but the first one has far to much ground below it.

Comment

Working...
          X