• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChicagoAvgeek View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	N661DN.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	1085588Hi screeners,

not a rejection, but wondering if this photo would acceptable with the nose in the shadow? Also, how is the exposure?
    Noise shouldn't be an issue; exposure is technically ok, but there are a lot of strong shadows, which means the contrast is a bit harsh, but sometimes people list that as an 'exposure' problem. Ok for me, but just letting you know someone might have an issue with it for contrast or dark.

Comment

Hi screeners,

Looking for some advice on this crop as to if its acceptable or not. I have never done a crop like this before on Jetphotos.

Thanks for your help Click image for larger version  Name:	N105UAs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1085711

Comment

Hi screeners,

Looking for some advice on this crop as to if its acceptable or not. I have never done a crop like this before on Jetphotos.

Thanks for your help Click image for larger version Name:	N105UAs.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1085711
        Cropping shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Hello,

I received this rejection (twice), even tried to downsize the photo. I am assuming the nose is too soft. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8344059

Is this one any better?

Click image for larger version

Name:	N895FE.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	577.3 KB
ID:	1095876

Comment

Hello,

I received this rejection (twice), even tried to downsize the photo. I am assuming the nose is too soft.
            Whole image is soft, but yes, especially noticeable around the nose.

Is this one any better?
            Not perfect, but definitely should have a better chance than the earlier version.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Whole image is soft, but yes, especially noticeable around the nose.

Not perfect, but definitely should have a better chance than the earlier version.
              Thank you. I gave it a go, but may just not be salvageable and will just be for the personal collection.

Comment

Hello,

Can I please have pre-screening on these 3 photos? I understand the contrast on them is not great. They are all new registrations to the data base.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Can I please have pre-screening on these 3 photos? I understand the contrast on them is not great. They are all new registrations to the data base.

You are correct, these would all be rejected for contrast.

Comment

You are correct, these would all be rejected for contrast.
                    Hello Dana, thank you for the pre-screening. I will see if I can improve it.

Comment

Can someone please tell me what info is wrong about this photo?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Can someone please tell me what info is wrong about this photo?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8401164
                        Does not seem to be Private, as an operator is visible on the tail.

Comment

Can someone please let me know what the proper categories for this aircraft are? I've uploaded 2 of the same aircraft type with no issues. Did I accidentally check an incorrect box?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

Comment

Can someone please let me know what the proper categories for this aircraft are? I've uploaded 2 of the same aircraft type with no issues. Did I accidentally check an incorrect box?

Cargo selected?

Comment

Cargo selected?
                              Ahhh ok. Not sure why I did that. Thanks for letting me know though.

Comment

Hello,

Can I please have a pre-screen on this image?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X