Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tejas,K - Prescreen advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
    Thanks for the last reply.

    Here are a few of the bunch of images I wish to upload. I am mainly concerned about their sharpening and contrast (specifically on the Qatar 77W). I look forward to hearing to hearing your advice if these are uploadable. Thank you

    Also, as me trying to edit at 1920px was not the best, these images are scaled down to 1600px (which should make a difference, hopefully!)
    1. borderline contrast
    2-4. soft

    Comment


    • #62
      Hello, is this type of photo acceptable, quality wise and motive wise? If yes, do I upload it as the EGLL or as the reg? Thank you in advance for your replies.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
        Hello, is this type of photo acceptable, quality wise and motive wise?
        Not really on either count.

        Comment


        • #64
          Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. I have a few photos I'm unsure about.

          I feel comfortable with the 1280px photos I edited just now so I'm trying to push myself to the higher resolutions with these images and improve, hence why I'm posting here.

          1. I'm unsure about the sharpening and colour (contrast + saturation) on G-ZBKH, G-XLEK and G-YMMA.
          (I think if you hover your cursor over the thumbnail, you can see the file name)

          2. I took a photo of A7-BHA later in the evening so only the nose is lit. I've tried to edit it but it doesn't look quite right to me, as it looks like its got an over exposed nose and dark fuselage
          I have attached an unedited version so you can advise me if it is doable or for the personal collection.

          Thanks a lot for your help, Tejas.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
            Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. I have a few photos I'm unsure about.

            I feel comfortable with the 1280px photos I edited just now so I'm trying to push myself to the higher resolutions with these images and improve, hence why I'm posting here.

            1. I'm unsure about the sharpening and colour (contrast + saturation) on G-ZBKH, G-XLEK and G-YMMA.
            (I think if you hover your cursor over the thumbnail, you can see the file name)

            2. I took a photo of A7-BHA later in the evening so only the nose is lit. I've tried to edit it but it doesn't look quite right to me, as it looks like its got an over exposed nose and dark fuselage
            I have attached an unedited version so you can advise me if it is doable or for the personal collection.

            Thanks a lot for your help, Tejas.
            These images would all be too dark to be accepted.

            Comment


            • #66
              Hello, I haven't gone planespotting in over 6 months so my editing is a bit rusty.

              Could you please let me know if these photos would be acceptable?

              thank you
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
                Hello, I haven't gone planespotting in over 6 months so my editing is a bit rusty.

                Could you please let me know if these photos would be acceptable?

                thank you
                All too dark, and last one also soft.

                Comment

                Working...
                X