Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Tejas

Comment

Hey, I was wondering if the following image would be accepted. Thanks in advance, Tejas
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
        Hey, I was wondering if the following image would be accepted. Thanks in advance, Tejas
        Not sure. The photo is slightly dark, lacks a bit contrast
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Also really soft. Would not be accepted as is.

Comment

Thank you for the last response. I just edited another image, which had previously been rejected, and could you please check it out. Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the last response. I just edited another image, which had previously been rejected, and could you please check it out. Thanks
              some fine jagged lines, but should be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

some fine jagged lines, but should be OK.
                Whereabouts are these jagged lines on the aircraft? I'm struggling to find them. Thank you

Comment

Whereabouts are these jagged lines on the aircraft? I'm struggling to find them. Thank you
                  For example upper edge of the engine, or along the wing.

Comment

Hello, hope you're having a good day.

Recently, I got a rejection (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7920738) where the photo I uploaded was overexposed, under sharpened and had some info missing. I'm unable to understand why it was rejected for over exposure. Is it because the "member of" part of the livery looks blown out? I have no idea! In my opinion, and i may be wrong because of my insufficient knowledge in photography, but i don't see how this was rejected for that reason. Also, my bad that missed out some information during the process of uploading the photo, could you please tell me what section I didn't fill out. I double checked but I didn't notice anything unfilled, also is the serial section always blank or did I honestly forget to write it in?

Thank you very much for your help so I can upload photos in the future without repeating similar mistakes, Tejas

Comment

Hello, hope you're having a good day.

Recently, I got a rejection (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7920738) where the photo I uploaded was overexposed, under sharpened and had some info missing. I'm unable to understand why it was rejected for over exposure. Is it because the "member of" part of the livery looks blown out? I have no idea! In my opinion, and i may be wrong because of my insufficient knowledge in photography, but i don't see how this was rejected for that reason. Also, my bad that missed out some information during the process of uploading the photo, could you please tell me what section I didn't fill out. I double checked but I didn't notice anything unfilled, also is the serial section always blank or did I honestly forget to write it in?

Thank you very much for your help so I can upload photos in the future without repeating similar mistakes, Tejas
                      If you check the histogram, you can see some small peaks on the right edge indicating that yes, some small parts of the image (likely the tail) are blown out. There is no info missing, you should check the rejection reasons again, it was rejected for missing categories, in this case Special Scheme should have applied.

Comment

Hi, thanks you for the last response. I edited another image, could it please be pre-screened? Thanks a lot, Tejas
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, thanks you for the last response. I edited another image, could it please be pre-screened? Thanks a lot, Tejas
                          Borderline oversharpened/overprocessed.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

A bit high in the frame, but otherwise ok.
                            Is it by chance over exposed? From your last post, I've been checking the histogram for each photo. All the other photos, including this Turkish Airlines aircraft, showed a value exceeding the graph. I've googled how to use a histogram and I'm still getting my head around using them, but I'm still unsure about these irregular values.

Many thanks, Tejas

Comment

Is it by chance over exposed? From your last post, I've been checking the histogram for each photo. All the other photos, including this Turkish Airlines aircraft, showed a value exceeding the graph. I've googled how to use a histogram and I'm still getting my head around using them, but I'm still unsure about these irregular values.

Many thanks, Tejas
                              Contrast is a bit harsh, but I don't see it as being overexposed.

Comment

Hello, I was wondering if the following images would be accepted.

My main concern is an Over-Sharpen/Soft rejection for these images. Could I receive some feedback please? Thanks a lot, Tejas
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X