Tejas,K - Prescreen advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if the following images would be accepted.

My main concern is an Over-Sharpen/Soft rejection for these images. Could I receive some feedback please? Thanks a lot, Tejas
    There appears to be some softness/blur towards the tail on a couple of them, but overall sharpening should be ok. Contrast is a bit harsh on all of them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There appears to be some softness/blur towards the tail on a couple of them, but overall sharpening should be ok. Contrast is a bit harsh on all of them as well.
      Thank you for the help. I agree that the contrast is harsh, I guess it's because of the camera settings I used on that day; the raw image has the same looks. Thanks once again, Tejas

Comment

Hello,

I got 2 images rejected for being dark/underexposed (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7951960) Do you reckon it can be revived/uploaded to the database? The photo was taken when the clouds were covering the sun hence the dark look.

As this was also rejected (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7952177) for being soft, is this any better, fix the issue? Thank you for your help
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I got 2 images rejected for being dark/underexposed (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7951960) Do you reckon it can be revived/uploaded to the database? The photo was taken when the clouds were covering the sun hence the dark look.

As this was also rejected (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7952177) for being soft, is this any better, fix the issue? Thank you for your help
          Very poor light on the first, so don't think it is fixable. Second should be workable with a better edit.

Comment

Good evening, would the following image be accepted? I'm slightly sceptical about the contrast as it mixes in with the clouds near the top on the front portion of the aircraft. Also, if its uploadable, would it be accepted bearing in mind that i already have a picture of the same reg, but on a different day and angle? I appreciate the help, thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Good evening, would the following image be accepted? I'm slightly sceptical about the contrast as it mixes in with the clouds near the top on the front portion of the aircraft. Also, if its uploadable, would it be accepted bearing in mind that i already have a picture of the same reg, but on a different day and angle? I appreciate the help, thank you
              Contrast should be ok, but couldn't say if similar or not without seeing the other image.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast should be ok, but couldn't say if similar or not without seeing the other image.
                Here is the link to the photo currently in the database,

From Los Angeles, America to London Heathrow. N718AN. Boeing 777-323ER. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Here is the link to the photo currently in the database,

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9530599
                  Yes, similar.

Comment

Hello, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I have a few images I would like to be pre-screened. Thanks a lot in advance
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I have a few images I would like to be pre-screened. Thanks a lot in advance
                      1. dirty, borderline overprocessed
                      2. borderline soft/blurry (tail)
                      3. dark/contrast, blurry, oversharpened
                      4. borderline oversharpened

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Hi, can I have some general advice on the following images. Im unsure if the Finnair A321 is oversharpened and if the TAM 777 is lacking contrast. Thank you for your advice.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can I have some general advice on the following images. Im unsure if the Finnair A321 is oversharpened and if the TAM 777 is lacking contrast. Thank you for your advice.
                            Some soft spots on the first two, but otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my last post.

Here are 3 photos I have picked out from the bunch I wish to upload. Again, I'm unsure on the sharpening for the British 787. I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thanks, Tejas
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my last post.

Here are 3 photos I have picked out from the bunch I wish to upload. Again, I'm unsure on the sharpening for the British 787. I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thanks, Tejas
                                1. ok
                                2. soft, borderline contrast
                                3. ok

Comment

Working...
                                X