• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Tejas Khambhayta View Post
    Hello, hope you're having a good day.

Recently, I got a rejection (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7920738) where the photo I uploaded was overexposed, under sharpened and had some info missing. I'm unable to understand why it was rejected for over exposure. Is it because the "member of" part of the livery looks blown out? I have no idea! In my opinion, and i may be wrong because of my insufficient knowledge in photography, but i don't see how this was rejected for that reason. Also, my bad that missed out some information during the process of uploading the photo, could you please tell me what section I didn't fill out. I double checked but I didn't notice anything unfilled, also is the serial section always blank or did I honestly forget to write it in?

Thank you very much for your help so I can upload photos in the future without repeating similar mistakes, Tejas
    If you check the histogram, you can see some small peaks on the right edge indicating that yes, some small parts of the image (likely the tail) are blown out. There is no info missing, you should check the rejection reasons again, it was rejected for missing categories, in this case Special Scheme should have applied.

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    Hello, hope you're having a good day.

Recently, I got a rejection (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7920738) where the photo I uploaded was overexposed, under sharpened and had some info missing. I'm unable to understand why it was rejected for over exposure. Is it because the "member of" part of the livery looks blown out? I have no idea! In my opinion, and i may be wrong because of my insufficient knowledge in photography, but i don't see how this was rejected for that reason. Also, my bad that missed out some information during the process of uploading the photo, could you please tell me what section I didn't fill out. I double checked but I didn't notice anything unfilled, also is the serial section always blank or did I honestly forget to write it in?

Thank you very much for your help so I can upload photos in the future without repeating similar mistakes, Tejas

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied

Whereabouts are these jagged lines on the aircraft? I'm struggling to find them. Thank you
    For example upper edge of the engine, or along the wing.

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

some fine jagged lines, but should be OK.
    Whereabouts are these jagged lines on the aircraft? I'm struggling to find them. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Thank you for the last response. I just edited another image, which had previously been rejected, and could you please check it out. Thanks
    some fine jagged lines, but should be OK.

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    Thank you for the last response. I just edited another image, which had previously been rejected, and could you please check it out. Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hey, I was wondering if the following image would be accepted. Thanks in advance, Tejas
    Also really soft. Would not be accepted as is.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hey, I was wondering if the following image would be accepted. Thanks in advance, Tejas
    Not sure. The photo is slightly dark, lacks a bit contrast

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    Thank you, Tejas

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, could I have some feedback on this image?
    A bit high in the frame, but otherwise ok.

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    Hello, could I have some feedback on this image?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    I would like this photo to be pre-screened. I am a bit worried, would the telephone lines be a reason for a rejection (for obstruction)?
    Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-ALN jp.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	683.4 KB
ID:	1076928
    blurry/soft, telephone lines are indeed too distracting.

Leave a comment:

• Tejas Khambhayta
    replied
    I would like this photo to be pre-screened. I am a bit worried, would the telephone lines be a reason for a rejection (for obstruction)?
    Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-ALN jp.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	683.4 KB
ID:	1076928

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    I edited another image which I thought would be easier. Would this be accepted? Click image for larger version Name:	A7-ANA jp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	562.6 KB ID:	1076781
    Borderline, lacks some contrast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X