Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Feedback / First Post

Greetings Everyone,

I have been debating for probably over a year now to submit shots to JetPhotos and I would like to test the waters and get some feedback from the community and hopefully some screeners on any glaring issues I would need to fix before submitting any photos. I will post a few sample images I have and look forward to your feedback.

- Chris

Click image for larger version

Name:	N119NA Boeing 757-3.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	831.1 KB
ID:	1076179
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CRJ_5182.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1076180
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ChrisJacksonSC View Post
    Greetings Everyone,

I have been debating for probably over a year now to submit shots to JetPhotos and I would like to test the waters and get some feedback from the community and hopefully some screeners on any glaring issues I would need to fix before submitting any photos. I will post a few sample images I have and look forward to your feedback.

- Chris
    Hi, and welcome. You might want to start by reading here thoroughly:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Once you've done that, it should be clear why your images can't be prescreened at this time, but if not, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hi, and welcome. You might want to start by reading here thoroughly:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Once you've done that, it should be clear why your images can't be prescreened at this time, but if not, let me know.
      Now I feel like a moron lol. I totally missed that thread, but thanks for letting me know and sorry bout that!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisJacksonSC View Post

Now I feel like a moron lol. I totally missed that thread, but thanks for letting me know and sorry bout that!
        No need to feel like a moron, but hopefully you can understand why there is no point in giving feedback on images that can't actually be submitted.

Comment

Working...
        X