• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Crop should be acceptable.
    Thanks for the help dlowwa

Comment

• Hello everyone

May I have some advice on this photo? Would it be acceptable as is? Mainly looking at sharpening and quality here.

Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Lehondre Photos View Post
        Hello everyone

May I have some advice on this photo? Would it be acceptable as is? Mainly looking at sharpening and quality here.

Thanks in advance
        Hello!

I would accept it as it is.
        Be sure to tick all necessary categories for that image.

Regards from Germany and stay safe,
        Julian
        Best Regards from Germany,
        Julian S.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post

Hello!

I would accept it as it is.
          Be sure to tick all necessary categories for that image.

Regards from Germany and stay safe,
          Julian
          Thanks a lot for the fast response Julian, hope all is well for you over in Germany!

Comment

• Hello everyone,

This image was rejected for invalid hot: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8839697

The comment was:
            change of a cowling or prop is not a livery change, please upload to the regular queue
            My comment justifying the hot upload did include the prop modifications, but as a side note. I initially mentioned the removal of the sticker just behind the prop, which from my understanding would justify a hot upload due to livery change, as this is the last photo uploaded: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/170818

Of course I could be wrong as the cowling could have been changed, but to me it just looked like the sticker was removed, so feel free to correct me, but I thought I would come here before appealing just in case.

Thanks

Edit: Admittedly the change is quite small, so could these be a cause for rejection? I obviously don't want to waste the time of the screeners and other photographers on something that isn't deserving of jumping the queue.

Comment

Working...
            X